ECHS: INTERACTIVE MEETING 21 Nov 2011
1. Command Hospital Bangalore continues to have the privilege of serving our veterans through its facility of ECHS Polyclinic, Bangalore (Urban).
2. To address the many concerns of our veterans and to jointly continue on the path of improvement, interactive meetings were being held from time to time. The last four meetings held in Aug 09, Nov 09, Jun 10 and Mar 11 and witnessed whole-hearted participation of our veterans. Constant efforts were being made by this hospital to enhance clientele satisfaction under the scheme.
3. The fifth interactive meeting is scheduled at Sushruta auditorium of Command Hospital at 1100 hrs on 21 Nov 2011 to update you further and to gather your valuable suggestions. Air Marshal DP Joshi, Director General Medical Services (Air) has kindly consented to preside over the meeting.
4. As in the past, we look forward to constructive inputs from you and invite you to attend. We invite points for consideration, they can be sent by email to comdtchaf@...
5. We are making facilities for Blood pressure check, Blood sugar check, Hb1C check, and dermatology checks at the venue. Spouses are also welcome to attend
“Together we can,
Together we should,
Together we will.”
AVM AK Behl
Command Hospital (AF)
p.s. Could you circulate it to all veterans who could make use of this info (pl pass it on to other email groups as well) Thanks